FashionSummer Trends 2017
Here are a few of the summer trends that I am loving!
1. Ruffled tops are one off my favorites this season! They are perfect to add a feminine touch to any outfit.
2. Tassel earrings are really fun! The look really cute with just about any summer outfit.
3. The off the shoulder swimsuit with ruffles is adorable. It adds a unique look to a classic swimsuit.
4. The wicker purse is perfect for a day at the beach, or with a summer dress. I especially like when they are circle because I feel that it gives the purse more character.
5. I have seen scalloped swimsuits in many different styles of swimsuits and I love all of them. My personal favorite though is the one piece with the ties up front.
6. Straw beach hats are a must have for your summer wardrobe. I love hats and these are extremely cute, but they also serve a purpose. I love being in the sun, but I hate squinting when it is really bright out. These hats help cover your eyes from the sun and are really trendy right now.
7. Summer print dresses are perfect to wear over a swimsuit and wear either to the beach or boating.
8. The Espadrille wedge sandal completes a summer outfit whether you are wearing jeans, shorts, or dresses.